A perfect book for those who are afraid of speaking or performing in front of others.
This book provides many different methods and strategies to help you get beyond stage fright and learn to speak or perform with ease and confidence. This book will also help anyone who is self-conscious and uncomfortable in any social situation. You will discover how to:
* Dramatically decrease your feelings of fear, discomfort, and loss of control associated with speaking or performing in front of others
* Minimize your uncomfortable physical symptoms associated with fear
* Significantly reduce the dread of anticipating a speaking or performing event
* Eliminate your need to avoid situations of speaking or performing because of fear
* Create a relaxed and confident state of mind and body in preparing to speak or perform
* Break through your fear and create an inner peace around speaking and performing that you never imagined possible!
Author: Janet E. Esposito, M.S.W. is considered an expert in helping people with stage fright. She has been helping those who have high levels of public speaking and performing anxiety for over a decade through her Getting Over Stage Fright Workshops, individual phone coaching (or Skype) sessions, her two books on the subject (In the SpotLight and Getting Over Stage Fright), her In The SpotLight CD, and her free newsletter and podcasts, which can be found on her web site at www.performanceanxiety.com. Janet is a licensed clinical social worker and has had a private practice for over 25 years. She is a graduate of Smith College School for Social Work. She did her undergraduate studies at Rutgers University and has a bachelor's degree in Psychology.